How to become a supplier
Welcome to the RPMI procurement page. We are committed to building strong relationships with our suppliers and achieving value for money for our scheme members.
How to be a Supplier
RPMI will be introducing eSourcing software to facilitate tender activity when appropriate. The portal will contain details of current and future sourcing activities where we can communicate with existing and prospective suppliers, share information and conduct real-time negotiations.
In the meantime, if you are interested in becoming a supplier to RPMI, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About RPMI’s Procurement
As RPMI embraces new challenges, the importance of our purchasing decisions grows. Our Procurement policy sets out the principles and standards we expect from our suppliers, including the way they treat their employees, their business ethics and environmental management. In turn, we commit to being open and fair with our suppliers.
- We spend around £20-25 million every year on indirect spend, purchasing from over 250 suppliers.
- We take a risk-based approach to managing our supply chain – focusing on the areas that pose the greatest risk/opportunity to RPMI and our scheme members.
- By working closely with our suppliers, we can identify efficiencies, reducing costs for us and ultimately RPMI’s scheme members.
- Our procurement policy and supporting policies help us manage risk in our supply chain, ensuring we comply with legislation and maintain our reputation.
- We aim for a diverse supplier base to ensure continuity of supply of key products and service.
We strive to give smaller suppliers access to our purchasing business, helping them build their capability to grow and become more sustainable.
- We strive to give smaller suppliers access to our purchasing business, helping them build their capability to grow and become more sustainable.
Terms & Conditions
RPMI purchases its goods and services to its published terms and conditions of contract.
These standard terms will form the basis of all contracts awarded by RPMI but may be varied depending on the complexity and value of the contract awarded.
Exceptionally we may use industry standard models or may negotiate these terms.
If you have any questions, please contact Procurement at email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in RPMI.
Please note: making contact as a supplier will not automatically guarantee your company business.