Fixed Term Pension Administrators
We are recruiting for 4 Fixed Term Pension Administrators to join RPMI's Darlington Office until 31st May 2019.
You will work as part of a team to provide a pensions service to clients, committees, members and pensioners. Support other teams and team members to achieve Company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
- Undertake work assignments as part of operational projects.
- Attend training, seminars, workshops and site visits as required.
- Contribute to specification of process and system requirements and to their formal implementation.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Identify areas for improvements and propose amendments to processes and documentation as required.
- Authorisation of a specific, limited range of processes according to competency levels.
- Good standard of general education
- Some experience of working within a Pension Administration role (desirable but not essential)
- General office administration (desirable but not essential)
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Team player
What we can offer you
Competitive salary, flexible working, 26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (per annum) and DC Pension.
If you are selected for interview you will be required to complete an online aptitude test prior to attending your interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £16,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
For more information or to apply for a role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org